Wednesday 23 October 2013

Holla, here i am :)

Hello all of my friends, thank you for visiting and reading  this blog and welcome to my blog.

First of all I want to introduce myself as a writer. My name is Tasya Inanda, all of you can call me tasya.  im from east Jakarta which is part of Indonesia . My religion is Muslim and my hobby such as playing basketball, listen to the music, playing guitar, dance, photography and travelling. . Okay, in the university im not only study  but I learn how  the experience to be in the organization. so I join with the aiesec, in GCDP Program, Indonesia Society in Malaysia and organize an event such as, POPPIM, Indonesia Festival and so on.  I’m still confuse why I didn’t take the bachelor of art or something to support my hobby. But Allah give me another way,  maybe because this is my destiny to be an Human resource practitioner amen. :D 

For my education background I had graduated from 31 Senior high school in Jakarta and post pone my education for one year and be the intern in national newspaper of Indonesia called as “ Kompas”. Currently I am a student at University Technology Malaysia, Johor Bahru. I am taking Bachelor degree of science field in Human resource Development and Now is my third year I have been studied in UTM

Okay next I introduce a little bit about this blog. this blog consist of all about Human Resources Information System and my experience learn and practice through human resources information system knowledge.


The purpose of this blog is to fulfill the one of my subject requirement in my 5th semester which is Human Resource Information system  ( HRIS)  because we need to create and writing in a blog about the outcome and reflection of my learning process in particular topic that I was learned in the class. 

I hope this blogg will help all of you in terms of HRIS knowledge. Welcome and happy reading




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having problems locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an email. I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing.Surya Informatics

    ReplyDelete